WOW HD is always looking to give our customers the best possible deals on Music, and Movies.
We know that price is a major factor in deciding whether to make a purchase so we are constantly looking for deals from around the world to secure the best price. Entertainment is all about fun and enjoyment, and entertainment should always make your day, so we want our customers to feel and share the passion we have. We strive to make the process of purchasing these products as simple as possible by offering fast, accurate product searches, and easy to follow check-out procedures
Placing An Order
An account is not necessary to place your first order with WOW HD. Simply choose the item you wish to purchase and click the "Add to Cart" button. You will be led through the checkout process for your item(s). During the checkout process, you will enter information necessary to create your account. This information will be available in your account the next time you place an order with WOW HD.
Completing the ordering and checkout process will establish an account for you, if you are a new customer.
At any time after completing your order, you can log into "My Account" to track the status of your order. To place an order, follow these simple steps:
- Browse WOW HD until you find the item you wish to purchase.
- Click on "Add to Cart" from the product that you would like to purchase.
- When you are done adding items to your cart click on the SHOPPING CART link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- You will proceed to the shopping cart. (To continue shopping, click the "Continue Shopping" button.) Make all necessary changes to QTY by clicking the up or down arrows next to the item QTY. To remove the item click on the "Remove" link below the QTY.
- Select your ship to country from the Country pull down menu and enter your Zip/Postal Code if applicable and click Apply. You will now see the all of the available Shipping Methods available for your ship to location. Select the desired Shipping Method.
- If you have a Promo Code enter it and click "Apply".
- To continue, click the "Secure Checkout" button to pay via Credit Card or the "Pay Pal" button to check out using Pay Pal as your payment method. .
- For new customers, please complete the fields under "New Users" and click the "Register" button when finished. For existing customers, enter your email address and login under "Returning Users" and click "Login" when finished.
- Enter Billing/Shipping details and Credit Card information and click "Submit Order".
- You have just submitted your order and will see your Order Confirmation number along with you order details. You may print this page for your records.
*We reserve the right to limit quantities.
In many instances, you may pre-order items on WOW HD. Such items will list an expected shipping time frame and a release date. If you pre-order an item, your credit card will be charged at the time the product is shipped. We will ship the item(s) to you on the actual availability date. Therefore, your total time for delivery would be:
Total Time for Delivery = Time Until Availability Date + Delivery Time Frame (based on the shipping method chosen during the checkout process).
Availability dates are supplied by the manufacturer or distributor of the product and are subject to change without notice. Once we learn about any changes to the availability date, we update the availability information on our site.
If you do not wish to wait for a delay, you may request a cancellation for your order, provided that the item has not entered the shipping process in our warehouse. If we do not hear from you before we ship the item, we will assume you have agreed to the shipment delay.
How do you think we're doing? Is there anything you would like to see improved?
You can ask us a question, report a problem, suggest advice or let us know what you think of our service.
- By Telephone
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30pm CT
- By Fax
- By Email
- Click Here to send us a message
- WOW HD support will respond as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours
Returning an Item
Import Product Notes
Please note that some imported items are shipped without plastic wrap. This is standard packaging process used in many countries outside of the USA. Please be assured that the merchandise you receive are NEW unless otherwise noted. In the event an item is found to be damaged or defective, the item will be replaced with a like title. We do not substitute for another item. If the item is of limited quantity or cannot be replaced, we will credit your account upon receipt of the defective merchandise.
Stock Images, Rare Packaging
Product photographs are stock images and may not necessarily represent the current version of title. We do our best to maintain an accurate image database, but products are often re-released using the same UPC with slightly different packaging. It is unlikely we would be stocking an out of print limited edition CD with a special cover. Chances are that the item has been released with a different packaging.
- Your satisfaction guaranteed!
- If you have received damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped merchandise please notify Customer Service within 30 days and follow the Returns Procedures below for a full refund and/or to request a replacement order.
- If you simply changed your mind, please notify Customer Service within 30 days and refer to the Returns Procedures below. Please keep in mind that in this case we’ll only accept returns of unopened merchandise in perfect resalable condition. Original shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded, and you will be responsible for all costs associated with the return shipment.
- Returns Procedures
- Please follow the simple steps below to ensure a fast and accurate processing of your return and credit or re-shipment:
1. Contact Customer Service
- You must contact Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Returns cannot be accepted without this number. You may email customer service at email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your e-mail:
- Your order confirmation number
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Item UPC# (barcode)
- Product Name
- Reason for return
- 2. Pack and Send
- Fill out the return label (provided on the back of your invoice).
- Enclose merchandise and this completed form in a sturdy package (the original package is preferred).
- Enclose the original packing slip in the package.
- Affix the return label to the outside of the package and send to the following address:
- Return Address
- WOW HD
ATTN: CDF Returns Dept
300 Omicron Court STE A
Shepherdsville, KY 40165-9794
- All orders ship from our warehouse in Shepherdsville, KY, United States. Please be prepared to pay the CUSTOMS DUTY, TAXES / VAT that your country charges. Those fees are strictly the responsibility of the buyer. We are NOT and CANNOT be responsible for what your country charges. We do not declare packages at less than paid value, and we do not make special accommodations such as opening your package and only shipping discs.
What Countries Do We Ship To?
- The following countries are currently available for shipment of goods: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States of America.
My Country Is Not Listed
- There are various factors that we take into consideration to determine if we can ship to any given country. If your country is not on the above list please check back in the future to see if we now ship to your country. Please note: WOW HD may decide to change the standard shipping carrier for your order based on rate, weight or order make-up at any time. WOW HD does not guarantee that your order will ship by any particular carrier or method. Orders are typically filled within two business days. Backorders are shipped the day we receive the backordered merchandise.
*Not all items will be able to be shipped to all countries. If there are restrictions on an item shipping to your country that portion of your order will be cancelled. You will be notified via email.
- Standard Shipping
- We offer FREE shipping on your orders via standard delivery. On average, your order will take 8-15 business days to reach you. However, there may be delays and in some cases it can take up to 45 days to arrive. Standard Orders are shipped via Airmail in conjunction with DHL/Globalmail and your local postal service. Your package is delivered by your regular postal worker. DHL/Globalmail helps us expedite delivery by flying your package closer to your destination before injecting the mail into the postal stream. Delivery times vary based on the shipping destination. Unfortunately, there is no way to track these packages. If you wish to track your order you MUST select Expedited Shipping.
- Expedited Shipping WITH Tracking
- We allow you to upgrade you shipping to Expedited for most countries. The ship time for this service is 2 to 5 days depending on the country and is fully trackable. To see the rates, please check the Shipping Method pull down menu in your cart. If you do not see an option for Expedited Shipping, it is not available to your location. Please be advised that only the first shipment will ship via expedited delivery any back orders or future releases will be shipped via standard shipping.
- WOW HD accepts the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases with WOW HD. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number as they appear on your credit card statement. Incorrect information might cause a delay in processing your order or failure to complete your order request.
WOW HD also accepts PayPal simply click on the yellow PayPal button in your shopping cart.
Please be advised that if you are using a third party payment provider (i.e. PayPal) your payment may be deducted from your account prior to the shipment of your order. The deduction of this amount is at the discretion of the third party and this site has no control over the policies of these providers. For any further questions, please contact the payment provider directly.
Charging Your Credit Card
Upon acceptance of your order, your credit card will be authorized but not charged. Once there is shipment confirmation, your credit card will be charged for only the shipped items, shipping and handling charges and any applicable taxes.
WOW HD makes every attempt to fill all orders placed, but some items might be delayed or backordered. If this is the case, you will receive notification via email.
If WOW HD cannot confirm shipment of your requested item(s) within sixty days of the order date, a cancellation for any unshipped item(s) will be processed automatically. You will receive notification of this cancellation via email.
- Do You Charge Sales Tax?
- Yes to all California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, and Washington USA orders.
- California orders will have 8% of the order total collected
- Connecticut orders will have 6.35% of the order total collected
- Florida orders will have 6% of the order total collected
- Illinois orders will have 6.25% of the order total collected
- Kentucky orders will have 6% of the order total collected
- Washington orders will have 6.5% of the order total collected
If you would like to be removed from our email list please enter your email address and click "Unsubscribe" on the following page: (Click here).
To protect your personal information WOW HD uses SSL encryption, which is the Internet-approved standard in security. Any personal information you disclose is sent over our secure server. All WOW HD customer information is stored on an on-site server protected by a firewall and cannot be accessed via the internet. WOW HD does utilize "cookies" to aid in recognizing repeat visitors. This information is completely anonymous, Cookies do not reveal your identity. The only personal information collected by WOW HD is that which you voluntarily provide when making a purchase or requesting or newsletter.
Shopping on our site is secure.
Your credit card is safe on our site.
Your computer will display a key or lock icon at the bottom corner of the window once you are in secure mode.
You will also notice that http in the URL changes to https.
We recommend that you always use the current version of browsers to make sure that our web pages display quickly, and that you have the latest security updates. If you use older browsers, you might notice that some functions and features stop working as we make upgrades to WOW HD.
- Recommended Browsers:
- If you have difficulties using a part of WOW HD, make sure you're using the latest version of one of the recommended browsers.
DVD Region Encoding Information
Most DVDs are "region encoded". To enforce copyright restrictions or licensing agreements, the movie studios release DVDs for sale in certain parts of the world in a format that is only meant to be playable on DVD players sold/manufactured in the same region.
For example, discs designed for playback in one region will normally play only on DVD players meant to be sold in the same region. Therefore a disc that's marked 'Region 1' (USA) is only meant to be viewable on Region 1 DVD players.
To achieve this, the manufacturers of DVD hardware and software have agreed to define regions and assign them to world territories as follows:
Region 1 - USA, Canada and US territories
Region 2 - UK, Western Europe, Japan, South Africa, Middle East, Egypt
Region 3 - Southeast Asia, East Asia, Hong Kong
Region 4 - Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Central and South America
Region 5 - Former Soviet Union, India, Africa, North Korea
Region 6 - China
Region 7 - (reserved)
Region 8 - Special international venues (airlines, cruise ships)
1. Not all discs are region encoded. Some DVDs are meant to be viewable on any player and are usually known as region-free (or "region 0").
2. Packaging may vary within a region though the pressing of the disc may be identical.
In some countries including the US you can easily, and very inexpensively, purchase DVD players that are designed to be "region free" and will play DVDs regardless of their regional encoding.
Video information on DVD is usually formatted for a specific television system: NTSC (used in the United States) or PAL (Europe).
These two standards are incompatible. Even if a disc is region free, you need to make sure your TV and DVD player can handle its video format.
Normally, an American (NTSC) television will not be able to display a disc in PAL format and vice versa. However, many European TV sets are multi-standard (and can display a NTSC signal).
Also, some DVD players include features to convert a video signal from one standard to another. If you plan to buy videos or DVDs from another country, you need to make sure that your player and TV hardware can properly handle the different video standard
Errors And Omissions Policy
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a display or typographical error, or an error in pricing information received from our suppliers or store partners, WOW HD shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. WOW HD shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, WOW HD shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of your original charge.
- WOW HD makes every effort to provide accurate and current information concerning all products. However, information errors and omissions may occur in the data entry or transfer process or as a result of information provided from our suppliers, store partners, or other third parties, and except as set forth in this policy statement, WOW HD shall have no liability for any such errors or omissions.